Individual Tax Identification Number
As a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), we ensure the completeness, authenticity, and accuracy of Form W-7 and the supplementing documentation.
Since 2015, our team has filed countless Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) applications for clients around the world at a 100% success rate. Using our services will guarantee your success in having the IRS issue you an ITIN.
You may need an ITIN if you are...
- a Spouse of a U.S. Tax Resident, in order to file a joint return
- an LLC or Partnership member, operating a business in the U.S.
- an Investor earning passive income, such as dividends and interests, in the U.S.
- an Applicant whose ITIN is due for Renewal
- required to file a tax return in the US for any reason